Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Apr 7, 2013
Sunday, April 07, 2013 | Edit Post
Demons in the Dark
I’m using a PTU Scrap
kit by Crystal Creations
The name of the kit
is Demons
You can find them all
Listed here Crystal Creations
I’m using the PTU
artwork of Alex Prihodko
You can buy his work
here PFD
I am using a dark red
gradient for my background color on my font, and black as the foreground color
on my font.
Choose what font you
like
I’m using Blessed Day
I’m using a mask by
weecotslass creations
You can download it
Halloween Mask2 is
the name I’m using
I am using one of my
own Templates
Called Come the
Darkness
You can download that
Here Come the Darkness
Open the template and
Shift+D to make it a different window
Close the original
file..
PP2 flood fill Raster
1
Apply the mask, merge
the group and re-size by 120% and sharpen the layer…
PP3 flood fill raster
3
PP10 flood fill
raster 2
EE30 c/p behind
Promoted Selection and re-size by 50% pull up under the words Come in the top
word-art…
EE3c/p re-size by 50%
pull to the top of Merged layer on both left and right hand side of the tag,
mirror one side so the look alike
EE35 c/p and re-size
by 25% pull it to the left hand side of the frames, then re-size it another 80%
pull it down below the C in Come the Darkness words
Open your tube, now
the tube is a full size tube.. I am re-sizing the tube to fit the template
I’ll give you
setting’s so you can try to size your tube to fit ,
Here is a screen shot
of what I had to size it to,
Pull the tube to the
upper top layer,
pull raster7 then
raster6 to the top of the tube
over the bottom of her legs…
Now I’m taking the
re-sized tube and pasting it and cleaning off all but the face behind the
squares, only the outside two squares…
Using Xero Radiance
I’m using the feature Radiance
Strangness 128
Charm 50
Truth 128
Beauty 255 I did this
to both side’s of the tube for the two squares
Ee15 take and c/p
behind the tube and pull it to make it look like wings behind her
Add your copyright to
the tag, add what ever saying you wish and your done
Labels:Crystal-CT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)













































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus