My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Oct 19, 2013

I am working with a wonderful Collab Created
 For the Grand Re-opening of SweetPinUp Shop
There are tons of things to do with this Collab, and it’s free with each purchase of something in the store, how cool is that
I’m using on of the tubes SPU Made

The Kit out of the Collab I’m using is by
Redheaded Ladybug Scraps
You can find all of her kits and many others
Here SPU~Store

I’m using a Template by Spawn
Number 47
You can download all his templates

I’m taking the tube and re-sizing it to fit most 600 x600 size tags
But I’m working with a close up I also made myself which you can do by using your
Slection tool and cropping the head out of the tube make sure to save it as a separate image for the tag ; Since this is a full size tube you will have to re-size as you see fit

Main Background
She only Numbers her papers and Elements so I’ll post paper and E-# for the elements
Use paper 1 and flood fill the layer
Middle black Strip
Flood Fill with paper 13
The Top and Bottom White strip
Flood fill with
Paper 16
Outer Black Strips use
Paper 20 and flood fill
Go to Left Photo Frame
Using Paper 5 fill the frame, then using Gradient Glow add a pink color from one of the papers, and a default drop shadow
Mine is
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color Black
Do the same settings above to Right Photo Frame also
With the close up I paste it over left Photo Grey Inside and re-size it by 25% Smaller than normal cleaned off any that showed behind the white frame
You will repeat this with the other photo frame too..
 On the Grey insides of Photo
use paper 18 and flood Fill
Go to the top of the tag,
C/p E-3 pull it up to the top where the middle is showing down to the points, almost cut the banner in half…
E-29 (Bubbles !!) c/p re-size by 50% add a drop shadow
Same settings as above , but make the opacity 50
E-10 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the edge of the photoframe
E-1 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the far right hand side of tag, pull it to the edge of tag…
E-5 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of box/hat element…
E-4 c/p re-size by 25% then re-size that again by 55% pull beside the sunday cup…
Add a buttonize to a layer by itself to close the tag off..
Add your copyright to the tag and what ever name you want on it and your done





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA