Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Oct 21, 2013
Monday, October 21, 2013 | Edit Post
Welcome to my
Nightmare
I’m using a PTU scrap
kit by Rissa Designs
She sells at many
stores
You can find them all
Here Rissa's Designs
I’m using a PTU Tube
by Martin Abel
I got this when he
was with CILM, Store no longer open
You can buy all his
tubes now
At Creative Design
Outlet
I’m using a FTU Mask
by Rebel-Dezigns
I’m using one titled
March 14
I’m using a 600x600
Frame01 c/p re-size
by 70% leave in the middle
Add a drop shadow of
your choice to the frame
Scythe c/p re-size by
50% pull to the bottom of the frame
Take the haunted
house and c/p pull it to the left hand side of your tag…
Lights c/p re-size by
50% pull to the top clean off any hanging over the edge, crop the ghost on the
right side and bring it in as close to the hat as you can…
Add a drop shadow to
the element
Take your tube and
paste it over the layers so far, re-size it by 75% pull it to the lower right
hand side of tag…
Demon in a box c/p
re-size by 40% pull to the left hand side of the tag
Winged Pumpkin c/p
re-size by 25% pull it in front of the tube
Pumpkin01 c/p re-size
by 25% pull in front of demon in box
Take a part of the
long word art the nightmare isn’t over and cut it out of the element,
I added a neon green
and purple to the wordart and pasted it over the pumpkins added a drop shadow
to make it stand out more…
I am using a square
mask on the bottom layer
I flood fill with
paper 3
Go back to your top
layer and add your copyright info and words you wish to use on the tag, and
your done..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)












































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus