My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie SDLightning-Blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Jan 20, 2014


Vamp Love Bites
This tutiroal was written by LadyDragus on January 21 2014
It was written out of my own mind, and my own thoughts
It is written in the hopes you have a basic knowledge of Paint Shop Pro
and how to use a Template 

I am using a PTU Scrap kit by Kandii Popz
She sells at a few stores
You can find them all on her blog

The name of the kit I’m using is Vampyre Erotica
**insert Preview**

I’m using the PTU artwork of VaryMany
I got this tube from PFD

I’m using a FTU Template by  Dee
You can find all her templates
Valentine Temp 2 is the one I’m using
 Unzip the template
I always remove the background layer by hitting delete.
Remove the copyright layer
Click on the word art layer colorize it to red
Then using EyeCandy 4000 add a gradient glow to the words,
 and a drop shadow of your choice.
My choice for the Tutorial is
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black

Click on the layer names Top Dark Pink Square and flood fill it with Paper9
Click on Bottom Dark Pink Square, and flood fill with the same paper
Click on the layer Right tan circle and flood fill with paper 12
Do the same with Left tan circle
Left crème strip flood fill with paper6
Do the same with right crème strip
Brown rectangle flood fill with paper10
Top and bottom pink circle flood fill with paper5
Top and bottom dotted circle using Gradient Glow and add red color to the dots
Gold Rectangle flood fill with a color from the kit or tube a dark red is the one I’m using
Dark Pin rectangle I’m flood filling with paper6
Crème rectangle flood fill with either a color from your tube or another paper I’m using
Paper8
Pink Heart I’m flood filling with black
Then I’m taking my close I made of the tag w/wings and adding it to the heart, where nothing show’s but the face and some of her wings…

I’m deleting the top scroll item with it’s drop shadow then I’m merging the bottom scroll with it’s drop shadow and pulling it down to the bottom of rectangle I am adding a gradient glow  of dark red and then adding a second drop shadow from above

Click on the tube layer and c/p Sparkle Rain and pull it to the right hand side of the tag, should cover the top Word art in the template
Curtains c/p re-size by 65% pull it even with the shapes, to make it look like it’s the top of the tag…
Bleeding Hearts, c/p re-size 50% and pull to the left hand side of tag, even with the layer Dark pink rectangle but above all layers, mirror this re-sized version and pull it to the right hand side of the same rectangle but above all …
Ribbon2 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the middle of your tag, then copy the re-sized version and mirror it and pull it even in the middle of your tag
Flower ribbon2 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left hand edge of ribbon and copy it and paste that one by the right hand end of ribbon…
Ribbon1 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the bottom edge of your tag on the right hand side…
Candles c/p re-size by 40% pull to the bottom right hand corner of tag
Flower ribbon1 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the middle of the doodle but above the ribbon and add a sharpen to the element…
Spider c/p re-size by 40% pull to the upper right hand side of your tag and add the drop shadow from above except
Opacity 100
All other the same as the above drop shadow
Bat c/p re-size by 55% mirror image and pull it to the upper left hand side above the bleeding hearts.
Glass c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left hand side of the candles…
Skull c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left hand edge of red ribbon…
Sparkles C/p pull to the top and then paste again at the bottom of the tag
Add your copyright for artist and make sure to credit

Kit by Kandii Popz 

Thank you for reading my tutorial
I would love to see any tags made from this tutorial

I also made a tag for Dee the Template maker


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA