Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (53)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- Moonshine Dezinez (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Mar 6, 2014
Thursday, March 06, 2014 | Edit Post
Midnight
I’m using a PTU Scrap
kit by Irish Princess Designs
She sells at many
stores you can find them all
I am using a PTU
Exclusive Tube from
Picsfordesign
To get this tube you
either have to paid into the tube or have a Exclusive Membership
You can find PFD~PicsForDesign
I am only using a
close up of the tube I made it all black clothes and hair, which are options if
you now how to colorize clothing…
I’m using a FTU
Template by Dave AKA Spawn
#133
Here Spawn FS-Temps
Unzip the template
re-move the copyright
Mainbackground layer
Flood fill with paper
10
Background squares
Triangle paper8
Foreground paper 6
Take Writing and
paste as a new layer leave in the middle of the tag…
I deleted the
lines as they did not go with the way I
wanted the tut to work…
Click on Background
squares, and paste your headshot
Pull it all the way
over to the right hand side of your tag
Using your opacity
take it down to 75%
Re-size to fit the
face in the spot
Click on foreground
and paste Curtain re-size by 50% pull it to the left hand side of tag, Take the
close up of your tube c/p re-size it by 55% mirror it and pull to the left hand
side of your tag, most of the tube will be hidden all I left was her head,
shoulder part of the tube…
IPD-Stones c/p
re-size by 45% pull it to the right hand side of the tag
BlackRose- c/p
re-size by 35% pull it to the left hand side of your tag, mirror and it pull it
even with the shoulder of your tube, add a sharpen more to the element…
Open Butterfly c/p
re-size by 20% pull to the top right rotate 45° to the left, add a sharpen
more, to the element I’m going to copy it and paste it a few times to make it
look like they are flying around the tag.. (if you animate this would be a good
place) I can’t…
Make sure you put
your copyright on the tag, and credit kit maker if she/he requires it
Thank you for reading
my simple tutorial
LadyDragus
Labels:Dave-FS,IPD-CT,PFD-Exclusive Tube
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (2)
- CU/AI (12)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (31)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (9)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)














































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus