My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jan 2, 2017
Dragon Love

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge o Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program… It’s written by me, never meant to look like your work…

I am using an
Ispired by Kit
By Gimptastic Scraps
IB-Enamorte 6-1

This can only be found

I am also using a PTU
Tube
By Molly Harrison
I got this tube

I am using a FTU template by
Leah of Gimptastic Scraps

I upsized the canvas to 700x700
Shift+D then close the original temp
Delete the white in the Bg layer
Rect layer flood fill with paper6
Circle 5 &Circle 6 flood fill with paper 4
Circle3&4 flood fill with paper5
Circle 2 flood fill with paper 2
Circle 1 flood fill with paper 3
E20 c/p flip vertical pull to the top of your tag…
E6 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the far left make it look like it is hanging off the branch…
Click on Circle 2 open E21 rotate 45° to the right and pull it behind the circle, to cover up most of the smaller ones on the right side of your tag...
Take the tube with wings, paste and re-size by 80% pull to the bottom of the circles…
E12 c/p pull behind the tube re-size by 75% c/p mirror put on top of other layer merge into one raster layer…
Click back on tube
E7 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the left of your tube…
E8 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right of string…
E17 c/p rotate 45° to the right, re-size by 60% pull to the rigt of her knee…
E3 c/p re-size by 40% pull to sit on the bottom of heart bloom…
E9 c/p re-size by 55% pull to lean on the string…
Make a new raster layer for your copyright and credit for kit maker…

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus January 2017

Tag for kit maker and template maker



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG