Oct 20, 2010
A lot has happend, i'm a person drifting without pourpose, and i'm going it alone again. I still have my darling husband, but that's all... I lost one of the only places I could share things , and i still can't understand why they would not have tried to talk to me about it.. Oh well .. So now i have no where to create, share or anything.. I'll survive i think.. I don't talk to anyone online anymore. I'm thinking of deleting all my messagners off my comp due to I don't really use them anymore, No one to talk to.. 


I'm sorry if you were following my Blog for share, i will no longer be doing that, I might even kill this blog i'm not sure on that just yet.. but oh well.. life goes on, and most of the time it sucks to a point where getting up out of bed hurts...

1 comment:

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA