Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Apr 14, 2013
Sunday, April 14, 2013 | Edit Post
Hazardous to my heart
I’m using a Cluster
frame that I made from a PTU scrap kit
By Wicked Princess
The Name of the scrap
kit is Eva
Shani sells at many
stores
You can find them
All here Wicked Princess Scraps
I’m using the PTU
artwork of Dominic Marco
I got these tubes when he sold at CILM, that store is now closed
I got these tubes when he sold at CILM, that store is now closed
He does sell his
artwork
on his blog
But I’m using my CILM
license number
I’m also using a mask
by Vix
You can download all
her masks
Here Vix PSP
You can download the cluster Frames
from this link
This is a very short
Tutorial on how to use a cluster frame…
Take the cluster
frame Eva-CF-1 and open it..
Take one of the tubes
your going to use and paste it over the frame
( a tube laying down
would be ideal for this tag, sitting works too)
I re-sized mine by
80% and pulled her to the left hand side
so the triangle Hazardous Sign was showing,
If your tube has a
bigger size of the tube you can use it in this step;
Take the bigger
“close up” and paste it behind the frame,
clean off the edges
so she does not show
Go back up to the top
layer of your tag
Open EA-Bomb c/p and
re-size by 20% it will be smaller
Pull it to the knees of your laying down tube
Open EA-Bottle2 c/p
re-size by 20% pull it just over the bomb,
But not on the end of
the string of the bomb…
Open pp8 and make a
new raster layer, and flood fill this layer
Using Vix Mask374
apply it to that layer, Merge the group add a sharpen to it
Open EA-Skull3 c/p it
behind the tube in the frame
Add your copyright
layer to the top part of tag, and what ever saying you want to use on it
Your done…
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)












































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus