My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Apr 19, 2013


I’m so Emo
I’m using a PTU scrap kit by Crystals’ Creations
She sells at many stores
You can find them all
The name of the kit I’m using is
My Gothic Gaurdian

I’m using the PTU artwork of Freya Langford-Sidebottom
You need a license to use her work
You can get that

I'm using my Emo template
you can download that 
here Emo Temp

Open up the temp remove the copyright layer and Raster 1

PP2 flood fill tag background
On tag border add a drop shadow to that layer
My default drop shadow is
This
Offset
 Vertical 5
Horizontal 3

Attributes
Opacity 100
Blur 5.00
Color black

Go to Word Front layer and using your Gradient Glow function
With these colors,

 and the settings below

Add my default drop shadow to this layer also


Take the close up of your tube and paste it over the Tag Background
Pull it to the right hand side of the tag, where her pink eye is in the O and her blue eye is in between the M and O Using your selection tool cut off all extra except the face in the Tag border..

PP12 flood fill the Word Backing layer
ee9
Step 1 paste this over Tag Border, move this to the right hand side, the right stud stay’s on the right hand side
Step 2 using your selection tool separate the middle stud and the stud from the left part and move the middle one to the middle of the tag,
Step 3 take the left hand side stud and using your selection tool again move it to the left hand side of the tag
Take your full size of the tube and paste it over the Word Front,
Add a sharpen on the layer after moving it all around...
Move the tube where it is even with the left hand side of the tag border, and cut out the part that is in side of the border but on top of the border here head should be at the top of the border waist should be the bottom…**add a Sharpen More**
Ee6 c/p over tube then re-size by 90% pull to the bottom of the tag

Ee 37 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left hand side of tube
Ee20 c/p re-size by 35% move this to the right hand side of tube
Ee17 c/p over the tube layer very top of tag… 

Add your copyright layer and Name on tag and your done



And one for Crystal and Freya




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA