Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
May 24, 2013
Friday, May 24, 2013 | Edit Post
Lady Bea
Its So sunny today I thought
I’d write up a tutorial using
Wicked Princess Lady
Bea Kit
It’s so full of sunny
images and so colorful
I’m using a PTU scrap
kit by Wicked Princess Scraps
She sells at many
store’s
You can find them all
I’m using a PTU Tube
by Alex Prihodko
He sells at Pics For
Design..
You can find his work
and many others
Here PFD~ Pics For Design
This tube is his
newest Fairy tube it has many layers to mix and match
I take the layers I want,
yellow I had to colorize the wings to make them yellow
You can use what ever
color you wish to use on this tube..
I’m using Temp 146
Remove the copyright layer and delete the
background layer but do not remove it,
Circle 3flood fill paper3
Rec1 Flood fill paper 4
Circle2 flood fill paper10
On the hearts layer I used the red from
“bow element” a darker red, add a drop shadow of 3
3 and color black opacity 100%
Rec 3 & 4 flood fill with paper10
Rec 2 flood fill with paper1
Glitter Circle I colorized it to match my
tube a yellow color
Circle 1 paper4
Tree3 c/p re-size by 65% and pull it to
the lower right hand side of tag
Add a drop shadow what ever setting you
like
I used
3
3
Black~ color
100% opacity
Bow 3 c/p re-size by 50% rotate it by 45°
and pull it to the upper left hand corner of your tag covering the edge of rec2
Open Hive c/p as new layer and re-size by
25% pull it to the tree so it looks like it is hanging from the branches
Grass c/p re-size by 65% pull to the
bottom edge of your tree…
Flower9 c/p re-size by 35% pull it to the
left hand side of grass…
Open Bee6 c/p re-size by 15% I am going to
paste this a few times all over the tag making it look like bee’s are flying
around about 6 if them total, mirror some of them rotate some if you wish, I am
putting my 6th bee on the orange bow in the middle…
Ok take our “tagger” size tube and paste
it as a brand new top layer, re-size it by 65% and pull it to the right hand
corner of your tag…
On top of your tag make sure you add a
couple more bees to make one sitting on
her Knee, I mirroed mine and rotate it by 20° to the right so it looks slanted
on her leg…
Add what ever saying you wish to have on
your tag and your done...
Thank you for reading my tutorial
I would love to see anything you make from
it
Does not ever have to be my name..
Send to ladydragus07@gmail.com
Thank you…
Labels:WickedPrincessKit,WP-CT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)












































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus