May 13, 2013

Bad Girl

I’m using a PTU scrap kit by Crystal’s Creations
She sells at many stores you can find them
All here  Crystals Creations
I’m using a PTU tube by Elias Chatzoudis
I got this tube when he was with PTE
But you can now buy all his tubes
At his very own store
**Remeber to read Elias Chatzoudis TOU to make sure you are putting the correct copyright and you display it correctly he requires the © behind his name and before the year
Elias Chatzouids ©2013 is how that part should read...
I'm using the Filter MuRa's Master Copies in this tutorial

Open a 600x250


PP5 flood fill the bottom raster layer
EE1 paste as a new layer pull to the bottom of the tag
Take your tube and paste it and pull it to the right hand side of tag then copy tube and mirror it and pull it to the left hand side try to make them look like they both are sitting in the same space on the tag, Merge those two layers and:
Using MuRa’s Filter Meister Copies Apply these settings



Open EE14 c/p re-size by 45% and pull it to the center of your tag,
Now take your tube and paste it behind the element
and clean off any excess showing, pull the face to the right hand side of the tag…
EE29 c/p re-size by 45% and pull to the top of the round frame, add a sharpen to the element…
Ee4(rose) c/p rotate by 45° then re-size by 45%
and pull it to the lower left hand of frame, copy this layer and mirror it and pull it to the right hand side of frame
ee25 c/p re-size by 25% rotate by 20% add a sharpen to the element.
Using the Butoonize feature in the default Effects’
Height 5
Width 5   Transparent border
Opacity 100
Use a color to match the tag I used a dark purple,
Add a default drop shadow
Mine is 5
3
100%
Black as the color
EE32 c/p as new layer and using your opacity by 65

I want to take this time to thank you for reading my tutorial’s
And if you do them I’d love to see a tag.. My name is never a must …




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA