My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Jun 13, 2013

Welcome to Darker After Midnight Tutorial by 
LadyDragus
This tutorial was written by me on June 11, 2013 out of my own mind
If it resembles any others I’m not meaning to copy..

I’m working with a PTU Scrap kit by
Wicked Princess Scraps
The name of the scrap kit
Is Deadly Desires

She sells at many stores you can find them
All on her blog

I’m using the PTU artwork of Keith Garvey
You can find all his tubes at his very own store

I’m using a FTU Mask by Weescotslass Creations
You can download all of her mask’s
I’m using Mask293
I’m also using EyeCandy4000 Gradient Glow white
(this is an older Plug-in)
I’m using a Font names Platinum or a font of your choice…




Open a 600x600 tag
Open PP10 Flood fill the bottom layer of your tag merge mask to a group layer, add a sharpen to the layer and a slight drop shadow also

Open your tube there are 5 layers with the tube I’m using today
I’m taking the very large headshot
Open Window take your headshot and flood fill the windows in the frame,
It should be just her left eye showing in the windows of the frame, when done flood filling pull this to the left hand side of the mask…
Open Frame3 c/p re-size by75%, scoot this up close to the window on the left hand side of your tag, add a Gradient glow of white with these
Settings, pull the left hand side behind the window…

Take (layer3) in the tube I’m using paste it above the two layers and re-size by 65% pull it to the bottom part of the frame3 add a sharpen to the tube
Flower4 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the right hand side of tube and frame, then mirror it
Book2 c/p re-size by 35% pull it to the left bottom of the window…
Lamp c/p re-size by 50% pull it to the left hand side of the books
Candel1(2) c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand side of the lamp
Make a new layer and using your picture tube tool find the Flame and add a small flame to the candle, I used a 25size flame to the candle you can add what ever size you want, it’s just a flame.. (if I could animate this is where I’d try to animate the flame)
Cross c/p re-size by 45% pull it to the right hand side of the books, leave it slanted the way it is..
Skull2 c/p re-size by 355 pull it to the edge of the rose over the leaf…
Now go back to your tube (layer2 for mine) paste it over the mask layer, using your section tool, cut out her face behind the frame3 I did this twice and mirrored one where she is facing me twice in the frame…

Add your copyright to the tag, and make sure you add a wording to it, as blank tags are against most artists’ TOU…

One for Shani the kit maker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA