My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Jun 4, 2013

Diva Tonight, Diva Today
Oh I’m just a Diva at heart

This tutorial is written by me, for a guildline on how I made this tag.
I hope this does not resemble any other tutorial out on the net.
I mean no harm, Tubes and kit’s were purchased for my enjoyment

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Freek’s Creations
She sells at many stores
But I got this one through mystical Scraps as I’m on the Creative Team for the store..
You can find her kits and many others including tubes now too

I’m using  the PTU artwork Of Keith Garvey
I got this when he was with MPT, then exchanged for PTE
But you can buy all his tubes
I am using two different tubes

I am using a mask by Zuzzanna
You can find her mask’s

Open a 600x600

Open E39(gold frame) and paste as a new layer re-size by 80% add a drop shadow to the frame, my default drop shadow
Is  Vertical 5
Horizontal 3

Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color Black

Open Paper1 use Shift+D to duplicate it to a new image,
You will need to go into your re-size feature change it from Percent, to Pixels
Re-size the paper to 600x600 so it will flood fill the tag

After flood filling the bottom layer apply Zuzzanna Mask8
Make sure you merge the group into on layer, I add a sharpen to that merged layer…

E13 c/p re-size by 45% pull it to the left hand side of frame, sharpen the element
Open E26 negative image it and paste it above the frame.
E4 c/p re-size by 40% and pull it to the left hand side of frame
E16 c/p Pull it to the side by the bottle, then pull it just behind the bottle so it covers the last key on the left hand side of key’s…
Take E7 c/p re-size by 30% and pull it to the upper left hand side of tag, it will go over the second lamp in that lamp string, add a sharpen to the element
Click on the layer that has the Element13 and paste your tube pull her to the right hand side of the frame, and re-size if you need I didn’t have to as it’s the prefect size
I am taking a larger size tube and pasteing it above the mask layer in the middle of the frame and cleaning off everything but the face and chest area…
Go to the upper top layer open E3 c/p re-size by 45% pull it to the lower right hand side of the tag toward the bottom of the keys
E8 c/p re-seize by 40% pull it to the left hand side of E8
E33 c/p re-size by 30% pull it over to the bottle
E31 c/p pull over the lipstick re-size by 45% pull it down to the bottom of the lipstick…
Add your copyright to the tag and a saying or a name on the tag then you’re done..

One for the kit maker Freeks... 



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA