Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Jun 7, 2013
Friday, June 07, 2013 | Edit Post
Ships Ahoy there Lady
I’m using a PTU Scrap
kit by Crystal Creations
She sells at many
stores
You can find them all
Here Crystals Creations
I’m working with the
PTU artwork of Michael landefeld
I got these tubes
when he was with CILM
But now you can buy
his artwork at
Creative Design
outlet
I’m using a FTU Mask
by Weescotslass Creations
You can download all
of her mask’s
I’m using Mask8
We are using the
cluster frame I made for this kit
You can download them
Here Surf's Up cluster
Open the cluster and
take the close up of your tube and paste it behind the frame as a new layer…
Now take your eraser
tool and clean up any part of the tube that is not the face it should be
centered inside the frame..
Now take EE6 paste it
on the upper top layer of the cluster frame, re-size it by 50% pull it to the
bottom left hand side of the tag
I’m taking another
tube and it’s of a lady sitting, I’m pasting her on top of the wave, to make it
look like she is sitting on the way
PP1 we need to
re-size this paper to a 600x600 size paper
You can do this by
going into your re-sizing option and change the re-size to pixels
And you can re-size
to 600x600
Now past that on the
very bottom layer, I’m using a Circle type mask
Apply the mask I said
I’d be using to the paper layer, then merge those into a group, and re-size up
by 115% add a sharpen to the layer…
Add your copyright’s
to the tag and make sure you put a name on the tag also
Thank you for reading
my tutorial
I”ve written this
form my own mind, similar tutorials like this is not meant to copy, or steal
Thank you
LadyDragus~June 06 2013
LadyDragus~June 06 2013
Labels:Crystal-CT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)











































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus