Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Jul 17, 2013
Wednesday, July 17, 2013 | Edit Post
Big Light's Big City Oh How I want to be a CityGirl
I’m working with a
PTU scrap kit by Irish Princess Desgins
She sells at many
stores
You can find them all
I’m using the artwork
of Candra
She is a genral
permission as long as you don’t use commissioned pics of hers
She also has below
most art what can and can’t be used
You can find her
artwork
I’m using a wicked
Template by
It’s one of her new
templates Called Big City Girl
You can pick up any
of her templates
Here Dee's Sign Depot
I’m using the font
Sweetly Broken use what ever font you like to
After you download
the template and unzip it
Re-move the info and
delete the bg layer
**note** most forums
say the longest side should not be longer than 600pixels but I’m not shrinking
the template as it makes it too small to work with***
Click on pink ½ oval
and flood fill with paper4 from Kate’s kit
Click on Plum circle and flood fill with Paper 1
Click on Dotted
circle and add a white gradient glow then add a drop shadow to the raster
Reclick on the plum
circle and paste a copy of your tube, I’m pulling the head to the middle, then
clear off the excess tube I use my selection tool to clean off the excess tube
Open CG-Clock and
paste it over the dotted layer in the template re-size it by 70% pull it to the
right hand side of the circle, sharpen
Move the big star
down to the lower right hand side of the template
Open CG-Card and
paste it over the dotted rectangles re-size by 50% pull it to the middle of the
tag
Open paper flood fill
the left and right plum rectangle’s
Click on Small stars,
add gradient glow of red from the tube
add a drop shadow to the stars (what ever settings you use I use my default
drop shadow)
Paper 7 flood fill
pink rectangle
Paper 9 flood fill
Star, add a black gradient glow to the star, then add a drop shadow to make it
stand out better…
Open disco ball c/p
re-size by 20% pull it to the middle of the star element
Take the tube and
paste it as a new layer I had to re-size it by 60% mirrored the tube and pulled it to the left
hand side of the card…
Open Compact c/p
re-size by 30% rotate 45° to the left pull to the bottom of the tube
Open Limo c/p re-size
by 45% pull it to the right hand side of compact
CG-Chain c/p re-size
by 55% pull to the clock where it looks to be hanging off the top of the pole…
Click on city scape
and add a gradient glow of white to the layer
Open CG-Sparkle’s and
paste two times over the very top of the tag...
Then add your
copyright and what ever saying you want to use
One for Dee the template maker
I could not remember which name she used
One for Kate the kit maker
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)













































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus