Jul 4, 2013

Punk Amanda
By LadyDragus
I wrote this tutorial on July 4, 2013. It came from my mind and my thoughts
No resemblance is meant and if it does I’m sorry. My thought’s on how I made the tag are just a guideline..
If you do the tutorial make it your own add your own flair

This is using a PTU Scrap kit by Crystal’s Creations
I'm using the kit Skullz Rock 3 

She sells at many stores
You can find them all here Crystals Creations

I’m using an Exclusive Image from Picsfordesgin.com
You needed to either pay into this tube or have a monthly membership to there Exclusive club
I’m using a FTU Mask by Rebel-Dezigns Masks
You can find them all listed
I’m using a font named Silken Scarf or just any font you want to use
You can get the font off most FTU font sites.

Open a 600x600 size tag frame
Ns_ee18c/p as a new layer add a drop shadow to it
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 60
Blur 5
Color black

Take the big version of your tube there are many layers to this tube I made her skirt pink her hair with pink in it left her top blue, I merged those layers and pasted into a new image, then I paste it again and re-size (pixels) to where the height is 600 tall, it will downsize the hole tube to able to fit in the tag…(well come back to the tube later)

Ns_ee28 c/p re-size by 50% pull it up to the top left hand side of frame
Ns_ee5 c/p re-size by 50% pull it down to the skull in the frame, using your eraser clean off the stick till it looks like it is coming out of the left hand side of the skull…
ns-ee30 c/p re-size by 60% pull it to the bottom right hand corner of the frame…
ns-ee31 c/p re-size by 30% pull it to the top part of the tombstone, add a sharpen to the element…
ns-ee25 c/p re-size by 40% pull it to the middle of the flower on the upper left hand side
ns-ee21 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right hand side of the tombstone just over the bottom right wing of butterfly element…
ns-ee32 c/p re-size by 35% and pull over the bottom part of leg

Now take the sized down version of your tube from above paste it as a new layer and re-size it by 85% pull to the very edge of the skull on the frame, add a sharpen to the tube
Now open ns-ee24(teddybear) and re-size by 45% mirror the bear and pull it to the left hand side of your tube covering her legs.. yes it will cover most of the skull on the frame…

Go to your bottom layer and flood fill with paper4 apply the above listed mask RebeDezings March1 should be the name
If you can’t find it just a pretty frame on the layer circle would work best mine has a slight butterfly effect on the outside of the mask, merge the group together and add a the drop shadow from above, the only difference is take the opacity to 50 instead of 60;
 Just enough to make the mask stand up…
Now take ns-ee26 add a bright pink gradient glow to the element and past it as a new layer behind the mask, then pull it up to the very top of the tag..
Take the same element and add a blue the color of the mask layer mirror the element and pull it to the upper right hand corner of the tag…
Add your copyright to the tag, add a name or saying to the tag and your done.
Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial

LadyDragus…

One for the kit maker Crystal
Love ya babe



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA