Nov 13, 2013

Fall Mermaid

Time Line banner for Groups

I’m using a PTU scrap kit by DRAN Designs
She sells at many stores
You can find them all

I’m using the PTU artwork of Renee Biertempfel
I got this set of tubes when she was with CILM
You can now by all her artwork at
CDO~ Creative Design Outlet
The banner size for groups are 801x250 a little smaller than your timeline
But still easy enough to work with…


Paper 8 flood fill the bottom layer
Element 40 c/p pull to the left hand side of banner, paste it again mirror and pull it to the right hand side of the layer
Element 6 c/p pull to the left hand side of banner,
Element 9 c/p re-size by 50% rotate 45° to the right pull in the lower left hand corner of your banner..

Take your tube and paste it as a new layer pull her down so the face and midriff is showing, then pull her over the right hand side of banner, then  I added a sharpen more to the tube, and a drop shadow, to make it stand out above the tag, use what ever drop shadow you wish to use
Element 27 c/p pull to the far right hand side of banner,
Element 26 c/p mirror image pull to the right side of banner overlapping 27…
Element 47 c/p re-size by 60% and pull it to the right hand side of your banner also…
Element 11 c/p re-size by 40% pull him to the left hand side where it looks like he is sitting on the flower, then re-size him by 70% pull down to lower corner…

Go up to the upper top layer and create new raster layer,
Use your Buttonize settings with
5 Height
5 Width
Edge: Transparent
Color from the background
Opacity 100
Add your copy right make sure you post it on the banner where it can be seen and readable ok

Add what name you want on the tag

Thank you for looking/doing my tutorial 
I'd love to see anything you make from them.. .

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA