My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Jan 13, 2014

Cupcake Rainbow
**this tutorial was written in Corel X5 but any version of PSP can be used.
It’s written in a hope’s of having some working knowledge of PSP9 or above
If this is like another tutorial I mean no offense, or copy.
I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Wicked Princess Scraps
She sells at many stores
You can find them all on her blog

I’m using the PTU artwork of Misticheskaya
You can find her artwork at Pics For Design
I’m using the tube Lillian(6)
I am using a FTU Mask by Rebel Dezigns
 You can find it on her home page

Open a 610x610 (a little bit more room to move things)
Floods fill bottom raster with paper5
Apply April23 mask it looks like it
Has squares cut into the paper when applied
Ribbion Frame c/p re-size by 75% pull to the upper top of mask

Swag, c/p re-size by 75% pull to the top of frame, then
Add a  drop shadow of your choice
I use
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black

Cakepops c/p re-size by 50% pull them to the upper left hand side of swag
Tree c/p re-size by 55% pull to the right hand side of your frame, add the drop shadow from above but on the opacity layer, make it 50
Stickflower c/p re-size by 50% pull to the lower left hand corner of your frame…
Grass2 c/p re-size by 75% pull to bottom of your frame

Now take your tube Lillian6 (yellow color) and paste as new layer, mirror it, then re-size by 70% move to the left hand side of tag
Cupcake3 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of the tag, in front of the tube…
Unicorn2 c/p re-size by 35% pull it to the right hand side of your tag, by her feet
Butterfly3 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the upper right hand side of the, by the swag…
Cupcake6 c/p re-size by 20% pull beside other cupcake
Cupcake1 c/p re-size by 20% pull beside other cupcake
Cupcake2 c/p re-size by 15% it will be the last cupcake in the row
Add your copyright to the tag, and a saying and your done
Make sure you put

Kit by Wicked Princess Scraps as her TOU’s require it now…
One for Shani

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA