Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (53)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- Moonshine Dezinez (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Mar 5, 2014
Wednesday, March 05, 2014 | Edit Post
I’m using a PTU scrap kit by
Wicked Princess Scraps
The name of the kit is Rain Drops Falling on my Head
She sells at many stores
You can find them all listed on her
Blog here Wicked Princess Scraps
I made you all a new desktop wallper for April
Since the old saying
Goes like this
April Showers
Bring May Flowers
I used Shani's kit with Rain drops all over it
I made you all a new desktop wallper for April
Since the old saying
Goes like this
April Showers
Bring May Flowers
I used Shani's kit with Rain drops all over it
You can download the wallpaper
Here Rain Drops Wallpaper
Labels:WP-CT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (2)
- CU/AI (12)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (31)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (9)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)












































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus