Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- Moonshine Dezinez (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Mar 24, 2014
Monday, March 24, 2014 | Edit Post
For the Love of Tasha
This kit is an
exclusive to Pimp My tags w/ Scraps
I’m using the PTU
artwork of Renee Biertempfel
I got these tubes
when she was with CILM
That store is now
closed
But you can buy all
her old tubes and all of her new tubes
I am using a FTU Template
by Becky “s Creations
Template 225 is the
one I’m using…
You can find the
templates she has
Here Becky P's
Unzip the template
and re-move the copyright layer, and re-move the white background just hit
delete
Paper1 flood fill the
layer named circle
Click on dot circle
and using EyeCandy4000 go into gradient glow and go to color and pick a light
green, and add it with the settings
Glow Width 4.00
Soft Corners 25
Overall Opacity 100
With a light green as
the color I used the one on the paper1
Click on Text
background and colorize to a light purple
Click on text and add
a gradient glow of a color of your tube, or pick one from the kit…
Click on Frame fill
flood fill with paper8
Vertical frame, add a
gradient glow of light blue
Same setting as above
except add the Glow to 6
Click on Frame fill
and paste your tube, the one I’m using is kind of like a close up
So I pull her in the
middle of the using my selection tool I crop off what part of the tube I want
in that part…
Click on the second
frame fill the horizontal flood fill with paper10
Click on Horizontal
fill and do the same gradient glow setting but pick another color from either
your tube or kit…
Click on Vine, and add
a gradient glow to that one also pick a different color and add a drop shadow
to the element
With these settings
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Click on Circle and
c/p beadcircle2 pull it up to the inside dots, match the upper right hand
corner of circle
Glitter2 c/p leave in
the middle of the tag, add a sharpen to the element…
Click on Horizontal
frame, c/p bow4 re-size by 50% pull to the top of that frame, clean off the
edges so it fits’ perfect over the frame…
Click on Vertical
frame open Flower7 c/p pull to the right hand side of frame,
Then re-size by 45%
add a sharpen to the element
Bench open and paste
c/p re-size by 30% pull over the far right hand side of your tag…
Leaves2 c/p mirror
re-size by 35% pull to the right hand side of the bench…
Open Mushroom c/p
re-size by 25% pull it to the right hand side of the bench, then re-size it
again by 60%...
Flower9 c/p re-size
by 25% pull to the bottom left hand side edge of bench
Now since I’m using
two tubes by the artist I have one, that looks like she is holding on to
something, paste her and move her to look like she is trying to hold onto
flower7
Add you’re copyright
and give Wicked Princess credit
Scrap by Wicked
Princess Scraps is what she wants added to the tags
And your done.. Thank
you for reading/doing my tutorial
I would love to see
any tags you make out of it please
Tags for Tasha and Becky
Labels:BeckyP-Temp,CILM-Tube,WP-CT
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (2)
- CU/AI (12)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (31)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (9)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)














































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus