My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Mar 11, 2014

Spring is in the Air Finally
(because we still have snow on the ground LOL)

I am using a beautiful kit by
Whispy’s D’zines

She has a website telling you where else she sells 
This is part of a Collab with Crystal’s Creations
I got this as a creative Team member for
D’zines from the Heart
You can’t mix the two kits in a tag, but I got to play with both parts
Isn’t that so cool
I adore both parts.

I am using the PTU artwork of Daria
You can buy all of her work at
Artistically inclined licensing

Extras you might need
**mask of your choice**
I’m using a mask I got shared in a group a long time ago I searched and this site came up
I’m using her #54
I am writing this tutorial in PSP9 but any version should work, it is written in the hopes you have knowledge of Paint Shop Pro 9…
MuRa’s Filter Meister You can find it online it is a FTU plug-in


Open a 610x610 size tag

Element 14 c/p re-size by 25%
Go into MuRa” Copies and use these settings below

Wd_sib_el23 c/p leave in the middle, pull behind the circle now
You will upsize the image by 115% leave in the middle of your tag,
I also added a sharpen to the up-sized portion…
Add this drop shadow to the circle
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black
Wd_sib_el14 c/p re-size by 25% rotate 90° to the left, and pull to the bottom of the circle
Copy the re-sized version and color it to a blue that match’s the button as the back layer, mirror it and pull it down then re-size it by 85%
You can do this to another copy of the original and colorize it pink and re-size it by 80% pull down to bottom of the other strings
Wd_sib_el11 c/p re-size by 15% pull it down to the bottom right hand side of your tag, add a sharpen more…
Wd_sib_el30 c/p re-size by 15% rotate 90° to the left, pull even with the other strings, and colorize 2 different shades to match the kit, pink and blue
The pink color I mirrored it re-sized it by 80
The blue one I re-sized it by 75% pulled both to the middle of the tag, but at the bottom behind the flower…
Click back on top most layer
Open wd_sib_el17 c/p re-size by 12%
Now copy it 2 more times (re-sized version)
Re-color one blue and re-size again by 80%
Re-color one green, light colors re-size it again by 75%
Move all 3 of them to the right hand corner of your flower step them down so the smallest one is on the top/bottom of the row of 3…
Take your tube and paste over the very top most layer..
Go back to the very bottom layer
Re-size paper3 to a 610x610 size flood fill and apply a mask of your choice
Or the one I showed you in the link I wanted one with swirls around it
Add your copyright and a saying you want on the tag and you’re done


Thank you for following my tutorial 
I’d love to see any tags you make out/with it..

My name is never required; yours look prefect on tags …

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA