My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Mar 11, 2014

Dragon in Flowers…

I am now using Crystals Creations part of the Spring is in Bloom Collab
This kit is only at D’zines from the Heart Store
Crystal does sell kits at other stores
You can find them all on her blog


I am using the wonderful artwork  of
StellaD, she sells at MytubedArt


I’m using a FTU mask by rebel-dezigns
I am using her tube ADragon its totally green and look’s like it could eat all the flowers in the kit I’m using..

Open a 610x 610 tag

Ee23 c/p re-size by 20% leave in the middle of the tag
Ee31 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the upper right hand corner of your frame, add a sharpen if you want, I did…
Ee30 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right hand side flush with the bottom of the frame, add a sharpen more, to make the yellow of the leaves come out more…
Ee33 c/p re-size by 20% rotate 45° to the right pull these flush with the outside left of the frame, add a sharpen to the flowers…
Ee34 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the upper left hand corner of your tag
Take your tube and paste it as a new layer you will need to re-size him by 65% to fit in the middle of the frame…
Ee22 c/p re-size by 10% pull to the bottom of dragon by his leg so it looks like he is holding the leaves in his claw…
Ee5 c/p re-size by 12% pull it down to the lower right hand corner of your tag, in front of his tale…
Ee32 c/p re-size by 20% pull down in front of other rose and re-size by 75%
Ee9 c/p re-size by 20% pull the the middle of dragon
Ee8 c/p re-size by 15% pull and sit the bird on his rifht hand ear, so it looks like he is sitting on top of the dragon
Ee29 c/p re-size by 10% pull to the upper left hand side of tag
Take paper5 duplicate so we can re-size the image
Go into your re-size feather put it to pixels and re-size the paper by 610 on both numbers and flood fill the bottom layer of your tag, with a mask of choice , after merging the group add a drop shadow to make it stand up more…
Add your copyright to the upper top layer, and what ever saying you want on the tag..

Tube for Store and Artist 


Thank you for doing/reading my tutorial 
I enjoyed working with both kit and tube




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA