My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jul 10, 2014

Raven of Mine
Good day to you.
I am writing this tutorial up on Corel X5, it is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program..
This came out of my own mind, with my own thoughts
Inspired by the artwork of
Freya Langford-Sidebottom, and the wonderful kit maker Pink Paradox Productions

Freya is currently selling at
Artistically Incline Licensing
The tubes name is TheRaven
Carrie made a kit to match this tube
The kits name is Necromancer
You can find all of her kits in her store

I am using a FTU Mask by
Rebel Dezigns you can find them on her site
I am using the Font Ravnescroft (It match's the tag, and tube) LOL
You can find it at any free font site
Or a font of your choice

Make a 610x610

Frame 11 c/p re-size by 60% leave in the middle of the tag, then re-size it again by 90% leave in the middle of your tag…
Ok I am using the Zombie Raven with the close up, and putting them in a different image so I can merge them down and re-size at the same time, with out messing with the original tube’s…
Once you have it in a new image re-size by 50% you will need to pull to the inside edge of the frame… (Save your tag often in case your program crashes)
112 c/p re-size by 50% mirror and pull to the edge of the tube, she is under this..
114 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left hand edge of the tag…
43 c/p re-size by 20% pull it to the left hand side of the skull…
129 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand side of ground cover…
25 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the middle of the tag, between skull and plant…
2 c/p mirror re-size by 20% pull to the right hand side of the flower pot
73 c/p re-size down by 10% pull it to the left hand side of the cat, almost looks like it’s on the outside paw…
7 c/p re-size by 15% mirror pull to the edge of the sun dial…
44 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right hand edge of the sun dial…
10 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the middle of the cat…
164 c/p re-size by 70% add a sharpen more to element…
Click on the very bottom layer of your tag
Flood Fill with paper 34, apply one of the mask’s from above I used one Mask_July25
Merge the layer into one group

Now go back up to the top most layer, and add your copyright for the tube, you used, and what ever saying you wish to see on the tag…

Thank you for reading doing my tutorial
I’d love to see anything you make out of this. My name is never need your name is prefect…


LadyDragus ~July 10, 2014 
One for Freya 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG