Jan 28, 2015
Hello
Valentines day is around the corner, but some don't think about
the "Wicked Attractions" some can push on others
Wicked Attraction is a perfectly dark side of love kit
Amy Sells most of her kit's at The PSP Project
You can find any more info on her blog


The tube is used is by Psyco Jimi 
He has all of his artwork licensed with 
My Tubed Art he is a FTU artist but you must have a Lic with MTA to use his artwork
You can get that here MTA~MyTubedArt

I made up 2 sets of snags






Tags for artist and MyTubedArt, and the kit maker 








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA