My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jan 9, 2017
Love and Tenderness


This tutorial is written by me never meant to look like others work… It’s written in Corel X5, but any version should work, and it’s written in hope you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…

I am using a PTU kit
By Gimptastic Scraps
I am using her Tenderness kit

She sells in one store


I am using the PTU artwork of
Alehandra_Vanhek
This is an Exclusive tube bought
At Pics For design

I am using a Rachel Designs template #52
You can find her goodies 
(make sure and leave love if you snag the templates)
I sized the whole template down to 710x710
Shift+D to duplicate close the original….
Delete the credit layer, and remove the white background layer…
Click on raster 7 flood fill with paper 10
Raster 6 flood fill with paper3
Raster 9 flood fill with paper 2
Raster 5 flood fill with paper 7
Raster 4 flood fill with paper 1
Raster 3&2 flood fill with paper 9
Raster 1 flood fill with paper  7
Click on top most layer paste your tube I sized mine down to 600 pixels in height…
E25 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
E16 c/p re-size by 60% pull to right of luggage…
E51 c/p pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E2 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the left of flower…
E1 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the left of basket…
E7 c/p re-size by 45% pull to sit in the middle of apples…
E17 c/p re-size by 40% pull to sit in front of red vase/basket…
E8 c/p re-size  by 65% pull to the far left hand of luggage..
E23 c/p mirror pull to the top of the circle raster and add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal -5
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black
E13 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the right of birdcage…
E12 c/p re-size by 35% pull to sit on top of luggage…
Add a new raster to your tag, for your copyright and credit for kit maker , then add what ever saying you wish..
Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus January 2017

Tag for kit maker and template maker






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG