My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i

Search This Blog

Oct 29, 2020

 Dark Woods PTU cluster Frames

For Irish Princess Designs

You can find her cluster frames





Halloween Snag
I also have a matching wallpaper 






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are sold at bottom 2 stores Bundles Bundles Bundles Sold here
mystical-Scraps Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop AWS-fanblink-byevolangel New-Blog-Blinkie1 o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG tk-angel-K-blinkie

Creative Team 2

mystical-Scraps patty2-bybrandi1 Fw-Tags-Fan-byevolangel Ishika tk-allthatglitterz-blinkie IV4mpnR