Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Jun 10, 2013
Monday, June 10, 2013 | Edit Post
I’m using the PTU
artwork of Amberly Berendson
You can get her
artwork at
MyTubedArt
Here My Tubed Art Store
I’m using a Taurus
Template I made
I didn’t like the
ones I had found online so I made one of my own
It can be downloaded
Here Tempalte
After downloading and
unzipping the temp
You can remove either
the grey word art or the Black word art
I removed the grey,
and I’m adding a Gradient glow of a brown and a lighter color from my tube and lowest
setting you can get which is 3 and on soft corners all the way over to the left
After adding a
gradient glow the words I used my default drop shadow settings
Click on the Spider-webbing
layer and use the below setting to colorize the layer
Now go to the opacity
setting on the layer and take it down to 65%
Click on Middle layer
and use the color below Brown paper (made for this tag)by me
Just right click and save it
Flood fill the Middle
Layer…
Take your tube and
paste it above the Spiderwebbing and re-size by 65% pull it to the middle of
the layer
Take your tube again
and click on the Inside(oops spelled it wrong) Border put her eyes in the
middle of the outside border and using your selection tool crop off all but her
face
Click on the Inside
border layer and flood fill with brown paper and add a Noise of your choosing
to the layer
Click on Inner circle
and use the DarkBrown paper below to flood fill it
(right click and save)
I used the Add Noise
in the PSP9 Setting and set it at 50 you can also use the bright flux plug-in
on Xero Radiance to get the same effect…
Go above the
Black/Grey word art and paste another copy of your tube
But this time re-size it by 50% pull it to the
lower left hand side of your tag…
Add your copyright to
your tag and what ever saying you wish to see
TThe font I’m using is
SpeedBall3 You can download it at most
Free font sites…
Thank you for reading
my tutorial, I’d love to see what you make out of the tag...
One for the store also
Labels:CT-MTA
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)














































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus