My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Apr 1, 2014

Good Spring Day to you all
I’m bring you a new kit called Angel

I’m using a PTU tube by Sweet PinUp
You can find her artwork all over the place
But I got this tube as a CT~Member for
SPU~Store

I am using a FTU Scrap kit by Wicked Princess Scraps
You can find all of her kits and what stores she sells at

I am also using a FTU Template by TwyztedT’s Playroom
I’m using one of her new ones she just posted up on her blog
Temp 55

Open the template re-move the copyright layer, then delete the background, not the layer, just the white background

Click on Raster 11 and paste Rectangle Frame, and re-size by 75% I know it’s not the same size of the box, but who will see the bottom of the frame, add a sharpen to the frame
Add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Click on Raster 8 flood fill with paper 8 and also click on Copy of Raster 8 and flood fill that layer also…
Click on raster 18 flood fill with paper17
Raster 11 flood fill with paper7
Raster 3 flood fill with paper1
Click on Raster 4 flood fill with paper 2,
Click on raster 5 flood fill with paper 2
Copy of raster 5 flood fill with paper 2 also
Raster 7 flood fill with paper2 take Butterfly wire frame, c/p pull to the top of circle and re-size by 70% pull even add the same drop shadow as above but put the opacity at 50
Click on raster 8 (again) take Crumpledpapercircleframe, c/p re-size by 50% pull over the circle then copy that and paste over the copy of raster 8
Add the same drop shadow of the butterfly frame…
Click on raster 6 flood fill with paper14
Perlribbon, c/p re-size by 50% pull to the top of raster 6, where it shows the pearls…
Raster 2 flood fill all 3 squares with paper 10
Click on Raster 14 colorize to a blue to match the tube, and add a gradient glow of blue also, after adding a light blue glow, add the above drop shadow but with the 50 opacity to it also.
Raster 9 & 10 flood fill with paper13
Now on to the tube, you will want to copy the main tube and re-size it to fit in a 600x600 tag, do this however you program allows you to resize it,
Paste the re-sized version behind raster 14 crop out just the face, and put one on the left hand square and them mirror one copy and pull to the right hand square, Take the full re-sized version and c/p over all layers, then re-size down by 80% pull to the middle square, add a slight sharpen to the tube
Bow c/p re-size by 30% pull it down to the lower left hand corner of your tag
Click on the butterfly frame, and c/p bead trial, rotate 45° to the left, and add a sharpen to the element…
Click on upper top most layer, and c/p basket, re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of your tag, above the bow
Click on raster 14 c/p cupflowers re-size by 60% pull to the left hand side of frame, copy and paste mirror on right hand side of frame…
Add your copyright to the tag, and make sure to give Wicked Princess Credit as her new TOU”s stat this..




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA