Jul 7, 2014


Hello all I got to play with a very pretty kit
Called Red Queen
It was made by 
Devlish Dezines she sells at many stores
Here are some of the stores she sells at
The PSP Project
Her Link
Pics for Design
She made this kit an exclusive for
Scraps and Company

The tube that I used with the snags is by Celinart pinup
I got this when she was with Scraps and the City, she
has her own store now












1 comment:

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA