My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jul 6, 2014

Fun in the summer sun
This tutorial was written in PSP9 but any version should work
It is written in the hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro
I'm working  Husky’s Kreationz New kit
Summer Sun

You can also see more of her work
She currently sells at D’zines from the Heart

I am using the PTU artwork of Keith Garvey
He has his own store

I am also using a FTU Mask by Rocked By Rachel
You can find all of her masks
I am using MaskSet6_4

Open a 610x610 size tag
All of her elements star with ssee# I will just list the numbers for you.

27 c/p re-size by 75% leave in the middle of your tag, take the close up of your tube and paste it behind your frame, I had to re-size mine by 75% and clean just a snip of hair off the top of frame..
Click back on top of your frame
4 c/p re-size by 61% pull to the left hand side of your frame
20 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the bottom of your frame
8 c/p re-size by 60% pull to the right hand side of your towel
3 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the left hand side of towel, in front of tree
23 c/p mirror re-size by 45% pull to the middle of the pink shell
Add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 75
Blur 5
Color Black
16 c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to the very edge of the towel, under the umbrella
22 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the chair
24 c/p re-size by 25% and pull in front of element 8
5 c/p re-size by 45 pull to the right top corner of frame, add a sharpen more
Click on the very bottom layer, of your tag, and flood fill with
Paperp and apply the mask from above, merge the layer and up-size it by 110 add a sharpen more to the merged group…
Now click on the upper top most layer, add a new one to put your copyright
And then your done…

Thank you for reading my tutorial if you do one I’d love to see what you make, my name is never ever needed on a tag…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG