My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jul 5, 2014

Sexy Beach Bunny
This tutorial was written in Corel X5, it is written in hopes you have a working
Knowledge of Paint Shop Pro
This should not resemble your tutorial if it does, it is not meant…

I am using an exclusive tube 
By Freya Langford-Sidebottom

You can get this tube by buying
Pinup Fantasies & Faerie Tales
You can find the magazine
You can find all of her tubes at
Artistic Inclined Licensing

I am using a PTU Scrpakit that match’s the tube
By Pink Paradox Productions

The name is Tropicos Caliente

The elements are only number’s so I will only list the number of the element…
I am using BflybMask36 I can’t find this online anywhere, 
if you know who’s this is please email me and I’ll give that person credit… Thank you

I made a smaller size of my tube by re-sizing it by pixels where on the height it was no taller than 550 pixels.
I’m using the font Renaissance or a font of your choice…

Open a 615x615 to give more space
Take a close up, of your image I used the upper part of her, so you can see her face and shoulder, paste it behind the frame, and mirror her, and pull her to the right hand inside of the frame, clean off anything that is showing outside of your frame**use what ever method your used to**
Go into Effect Xero:Radiance and apply these settings
Strangeness 128
Charm 50
Truth 128
Beauty 255
Frame 8 c/p re-size by 55% leave in the middle of your tag
Take the re-sized down version of your tube from above, and pull her to the left hand side of the tag…
103 c/p re-size by75% pull to the bottom edge of the tube
105 c/p mirror and pull to the lower right hand side of water…
25 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the very bottom edge of the water
118 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the very far left hand side of the tag, right behind the tube…
36 c/p re-size by 20% and pull to the lower right hand side of the tag…
63 c/p re-size it by 20% pull it to the left hand side of the island drum (36)
22 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left hand edge of limes…
21 c/p re-size by 15% pull over the limes, beside the pineapple
3 c/p re-size by 25% pull him to the top of the drum, where it looks like he is sitting on it..
143 c/p on the very top layer of your tag…
Click on the very bottom of your tag, and open paper 18 re-size it to 615x615 in the pixel feature  flood fill and apply the mask listed above, again if you know whose mask this is please tell me and I’ll gladly link to there blog, it was shared a long time ago in a Yahoo Group…

Add your copyright, and what ever saying you wish to have on the tag…
When adding your name, take 2 and paste it beside the first letter of your name, by re-sizing it by 25%, sharpen the element…




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG