My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jul 4, 2014

Lavender Dreams Fairy
This tutorial was written in PSP9~Paint Shop Pro 9
It is written in the hopes you have a working knowledge of this program
This is not meant to resemble any one else’s tutorial’s…
It came from my own head, not there/yours…

I am using a PTU Poser by
Designs by Norella
She sells at a few stores
But I got it as part of her Creative Team

I am also using a PTU Scrap kit by
Whispy’s D’zines
She sells at many stores,
You can find them all on her blog

I am also using a FTU Mask by Rocked By Rachel
You can find all her things on her
RR_Maskset20-2
Blog

When working with a full size poser, you will need to make a new layer of the tube and re-size it down by pixels, I make mine 550pixel’s high
I also use the full size tube and make a close up, on this one I did it to her waist, so I’d have more to work with… But you can re-size it what ever size you want…

Open a 610x610
El-33 c/p rotate 90° to the right re-size by 65% leave in the middle of the tag
El-10 c/p re-size by 50% , take that re-sized copy and paste it flip it over, and bring it as close to the middle/middle to make a flower , Merge the two into one layer
E37 c/p re-size by 55% pull it into the middle of flower we just made
El47 c/p re-size by 50% flip, it over and pull it over the middle of the flower, add a drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color Black
E41 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the middle of the flower we just made, sharpen it,
El46 c/p mirror re-size by 50% add a drop shadow from above except Opacity 100, pull it to the far left hand side of your frame
El48 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the lower left hand side of your frame, just over the end of el46…
El34 c/p re-size by 50% pull it to match up with the above elements
Take your re-sized version of your tube and paste as a new layer, pull her to the right hand side of the frame, and sharpen the tube…
Now go to your bottom layer and flood fill with paper 6, I’m going to use my selection tool and cut it where only the middle in showing of this paper
You will have to add another bottom layer, and flood fill it with paper3 Apply the mask from above, merge it into one layer, and add a drop shadow from above…

Add your copyright information on a top most layer, and what ever saying you wish to use…




Tag's for the Ladies I CT for on this tube




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG