My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Sep 3, 2014

PINK!!!

Hello and welcome to the wonderful world of PINK!
This tutorial was written in Corel X5, it is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or another graphics program…
This is never meant to copy, or look like anyone other person tutorial. It if does it’s not meant to copy…
My tutorial is inspired by the lovely artwork of
Carina Reis, she currently sells at

MyTubedArt

I am also using a PTU Kit by
Joy Designs
Called Pink Madness

It has 80 elements and 12 papers
I got this as part of the creative team
Of Scrap Candy

I am using a FTU Template by Kristin
I got this off the Creative Misfits blog

I upsized my template on the height to make it 700, I left the width, the same…
You will need to promote the background to a layer/raster, so you can delete the white paper, and leave it transparent…

Click on oval and flood fill with paper11
Paper9 flood fill rectangle 1&2
I merged small skulls, Words, thin rectangle and thin glitter rectangle into one layer.
Element 8 paste above the frame layer, then take your tube and paste over this, re-size by 85, then add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Element 68 c/p pull to the left hand edge of the tag…
Element 33 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the left hand edge of the tube…
Element76, c/p re-size by 60% pull to the right hand edge of the tube, by the lolly…
Element2 c/p re-size by 50% pull it to the far right hand edge of the tag…
47 c/p re-size by 50% mirror pull to the left hand edge of tag, in front of wicked words..
Element16 c/p re-size by 35% add a sharpen more, pull to the right hand side of the grass with rabbit…
Element77 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left hand edge of grass with rabbit…
72 c/p rotate 90° to the right pull to the right hand edge of the tag….
Element13 c/p pull to the left hand edge of the tag..

Add your copyright and what ever saying you want to the tag…


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG