My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Sep 2, 2014


Baby Blue’s

Hello this tutorial was written in Corel X5,
 it is written in hope’s you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.. 
This is written from my own mind, it is not meant to look like yours…

I am working with a PTU Scrap kit by
Wicked Princess Scraps

She sells at a few store’s you can find
Them all on her blog

I am using an Exclusive Tube from Pics for Designs
You can find out more on there site

I am using a FTU template by Horse Play Pasture’s.
Bev's Tag

I am using Template # 164

This template is 600x600 but I went into my canvas size and upped it to
635x635 just to have a little more room, you do not have to do this...
 Ok I’m going to re-arrange some of the layers,
I’m moving Raster 7 below Raster 6, then I’m merging raster 5&7 into one layer
Then I’m merging raster 8&6, to save on steps, when flood filling the layers…

Paper1 flood fill the merged layers of 5&7
Paper7 flood fill the squares then add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color Black
Raster 1 flood fill with paper13
Raster 2 flood fill with paper19
Raster 3 open paper 14 when you go to flood fill using the angle put it at 90, then flood fill raster 3
Raster 4 flood fill with paper6
Take a close up of your tube, you’ll have to make one, paste this over the merged layers of squares, I had to re-size mine by 50% and mirrored her, and pulled under the borders, cutting out the parts that are showing in the square, the head should fill the top square and the part where the necklace is , should fill the bottom square…
Click on raster 4 open frame1 c/p rotate 90° to the right and re-size by 85% so it covers the raster’s, add the drop shadow from above…
This step puts you under the frame, take web and paste it behind the frame, re-size by 80% pull to the upper right hand edge of frame, and add a pink gradient glow to the web, clean off any of the web that is showing on the outside of the frame…
Bling3 c/p re-size by 85% pull to the top of the frame…
Ribbon2 c/p re-size by 45% pull up to the top of Bling3…
Butterfly2 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the edge of ribbon2…
Now go to the upper top most layer of your tag, open Bow2 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the upper left hand edge of top border/square…
Flower4 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the lower right hand edge of your tag…
Bow7 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
Flower7 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the middle of the tag, by the pink flower…
Bottle c/p re-size by 35% pull in the middle of the pink and blue flower’s…
Bear c/p re-size by 20% pull to the left hand side of Bottle…
Cupcake c/p re-size 30% pull to the left hand edge of blue flower…
Click on Raster2 c/p flower2 pull up to the top edge of the tag, and on same layers paste again, and pull to the bottom of your tag…
Make sure you save all of the tag, before adding any copyright and credit fot the kit maker since Wicked Princess Does require it on all of the tags when you use her kit.

Thank you for reading my tutorial
I hope you enjoyed it, and if you ever make something I’d really love to see it..
LadyDragus

Shani's tag tag




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG