Jan 19, 2013
I am using a PTU Scrap kit by Wicked Princess
She sells at many stores, but you can find them
all on her blog here Wicked Princess
The tube i'm using is also PTU 
Dave Fiver you have to have a license to use his artwork
You can find that here indie-Zine
Here are the snags Enjoy






Thank you for looking at my snag's if you use please leave love

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA