My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Apr 3, 2013


Steampunk’d
I’m using a PTU scrap kit by Dran Designs
The name of the scrap kit is Steam punk Romance
She sells at many stores, you can find them
Here  Dran Designs

I’m using the PTU artwork of Michael Calandra
There are 4 layers to this tube, all different sizes,
 it was Called the Gateway Guardian…
I got this when he was with MPT which is no longer open.
He is now with CDO~ Creative Design Outlet
You can find the store here CDO

I’m using a font called Steamcog Cap’s for this tag

Open my Gear template I made and re-move the copyright layer
Negative image the Outline layer, get rid of the middle circle on the outline layer…
Open p4 flood fill the Gear layer
Take the bigger tube with out the wing’s and paste above the Gear layer, clean off the part of the image that is out side of the outline…
Open element 1 and c/p re-size by 65% pull it to the bottom of the gear;
Element 57 c/p re-size by 50% and copy paste again mirror the second copy pull to the edge of the ribbon, then you need to use your freehand rotate, and rotate 25° to the left, and do the same to the leaf on the right hand side of the ribbon…
Element 8 c/p re-size by 30% pull it to the middle-ish of the leaves, and do the same on the right hand side leaf…
Element 24 c/p re-size by 55% add a drop shadow and copy that layer and pull it over both of the leave’s but behind the bow…
Open 21 c/p re-size by 45% pull it down to the middle of the left hand bow on the left hand side of tag…
Element 31 Using your selection tool the free hand one, crop one of the circles and paste it as a new layer, re-size that by 70% and pull it down on top of the right hand bow…
Element 55 c/p re-size by 50% rotate to the left by 40° pull it to the feet of the crow…

Add your copyright to the tag, and what ever wording you wish to add to it..
And your done.

One for the kit maker


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA