My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
Jun 20, 2013

Got StemPunk  ?
**this tutorial was written by me on June 20, 2013, it came from my own mind and using the creative works of Kate for the scrap kit and Martian Able for the tube is my inspiration to make the tag and the template. Thank you both for sharing your wonderful work with me and the tagging world.. **
I’m working with a wonderful PTU
Scrap kit by Irish Princess Designs
She sells at many stores you can find them
All listed on her blog

I’m using the PTU artwork of Martian Able
I got these tubes when he was  at CILM
He now cells at CDO

I’m also using my SteamPunk Template
You can get

After unzipping the template and word art
Re-move the copyright layer and word

Click on layer5 flood fill with Paper2 You may have to line up raster6 just a bit it looks like it is not matched up perfectly to raster 5 L
Click on raster 2 and flood fill with paper7

Ribbon1 c/p re-size by 85% pull to the right hand side of the temp, add a sharpen to it so it does not look fuzzie around the edges of the ribbon…
Open Swirl (clock hands) and paste as new layer re-size by 70% add a drop shadow on the element
offset
 Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Black as the color

Scone c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left hand side of the temp, add a sharpen to the element…
Cluster2 c/p on upper top most layer re-size by 45% pull to the lower left hand side of the temp…

 Flower 1 c/p mirror the image then re-size by 55% and pull to the lower right hand side of your tag…

Open Lockandkey c/p re-size by 30% pull it to the upper right hand corner by the lower clocks of ribbon not over just above them, rotate 45° to the right also, then add a sharpen to the element


Take your tube and paste it as the upper top most layer of your tag

Open the word-art and use one of the raster’s I’m using the raster 4 and adding a gradient glow with white and tan from the kit, added a drop shadow and centered it over the bottom part of her legs…
The font I’m using is Poke you can download it off most font sites

Add your copyright and the name/word saying you want on the tag and save it then share..
Thank you for reading my tutorial 
And one for kate


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA