Jul 30, 2013

I Dream of Gothic Things

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit
By Soxsational Scraps
She sells at many store’s but I got this as a Creative Team member
For Thrifty Scraps

I’m using an older tube by Arthur Crowe
I got this tube when he was with PTE
You can now find all his tubes in his very own store

I’m using a Template by me
Called This Way
You can download it

I’m using the font called Tension
Or a font of your choice…

After unzipping the temp
Take the big close up of your tube and paste it over raster 5 pull him to the middle of the rectangle and cut off the outer sides of the tube…
Open paper9 flood fill raster 5…
Open paper10 flood fill raster3…
Click on Raster two paste the second headshot(smaller) paste over and re-size by 70% upll to the edge of the triangle
Open FoldedRibbon2 paste over the bottom of the tube and re-size by 75%
Flower1 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the right hand edge of ribbon, sharpen your element…
Barbwire2 c/p up-size this by 125% to make it bigger add a default drop shadow to the element
Vertical 5
Horizontal 5
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color Black or you could add a hint of dark purple to the barbwire
TornHeart c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left hand edge of the tag
Click on the barbwire, c/p Leaf2 re-size by 50% pull behind the heart, add a sharpen to the element
GD-Razorblade c/p re-size by 45% rotate to the right by 45° pull to the very bottom of the rectangle right hand side of tag…
Click on raster 5 add a new raster pull it behind raster 5
TornHeart2 c/p rotates it by 45° to the right pull it to the right hand side of your tag.
BarbedWire1 c/p over heart colorize the wire to a purple color and mirror it pull it down to the edge of the heart
Flower5 c/p behind raster 5 pull it where the edge of the flower show behind the raster towards the top of the rectangle object in the temp, now up-size the element by 125 where the leaves will show better…

Add your copyright to the tag and what ever words are saying you want on the tag.
Remember blank tags are normally against any artist’s TOU.. .


One for the kit maker Soxie

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA