Search This Blog
Labels CT Teams
- IPD-CT (410)
- PTUClusterFrames (240)
- RebeccaSinz-CT (165)
- Crystal-CT (127)
- Honored Scraps-CT (83)
- HappyPumkinCT (52)
- WickedPrincessKit (49)
- AngelK-CT (44)
- YudesKreationz (28)
- DeniseCArt-CT (24)
- YKS-CT (22)
- Hania'sDesign (19)
- EnChan-CT (18)
- Moonshine Dezinez (18)
- O'Srap Blog Train (18)
- Scrap Dimensions (16)
- HappyPumpkin (15)
- Honored Scraps (15)
- Passion4Scraps (11)
- Chrisje's-CT (8)
- MélinouCT (7)
- MagikCT (4)
- Scraps Dimensions (4)
- YK-CT (2)
Jul 15, 2013
Monday, July 15, 2013 | Edit Post
You’re a Heart
Breaker, Oh yes you are !
I’m working with a
wonderful
PTU Scrapkit by Crystal ’s Creations
She sells at many
stroes
You can find them all
I’m using the PTU
Artwork of Zalta_M
I got this tube at
pics for design
I'm using a Template I made today
You can download that
here Heart~Breaker Temp
I'm using the font named Twilight or you can use what ever font you want
This tutorial was
written using PSP9 but any version should do. It came from my own crazy mind.
I’m sorry if it match’s another tut, no offense is ever meant..
Do not rip my tut,
You can print them off if it’s easier for you.
Unzip the template
re-move the copyright layer
**Note** the small words
on Raster 7 do run out behind the heart template I did it so it might show up
if we use a mask on the tag…
You will need to add
a background layer to the template I forgot to do that **sorry**
PP8 flood fill raster
4
PP1 Flood fill raster
8
PP6 Flood fill raster
2 (the grey of heartbreaker)
Take your tube click
on Raster 8 paste a headshot of the tube,
Clean off the extra
of the tube, so just his face show’s in the middle of the tag
On Raster 7 using
your opacity function make it 60..
Now go to the upper
top layer of your tag
EE4 c/p re-size by
65% pull it to the top of the heart, add a sharpen to the element…
EE8 c/p re-size by
35% pull it to the left hand side of EE4
EE7 c/p mirror the
element, re-size by 35% pull it up to the right hand side of EE4
EE22 c/p re-size by
50% , pull it down to the lower left hand side of the B
EE17 c/p re-size by
40% and pull to the top of the letter R on the right hand side..
EE24 c/p re-size by
40% pull it to the H in heart
EE25 c/p re-size down
by 25% pull it to the left hand side of your tag, now I copied this and pasted
it on the other side and mirrored the image
Now take EE33 and
paste it how ever many times you want all over the tag
Now take the full
size version of your tube (I had to re-size it down to a height of 600 pixels
in the re-size area,) then when I pasted it above Raster 5 I re-sized it by 80%
mirrored it and pulled it behind the words cleaned off the edge of his jeans to
make it look like he is standing behind the words
Add your copyright to
your tag, always make sure you have a license to use the artwork if it’s PTU
and make sure it is readable also
Add what ever saying
you want and your done…
Thank you for reading
my tutorial today
And one for Crystal
Labels:Crystal-CT,MyTemp
Subscribe to:
Post Comments
(Atom)
Labels
- AlecRud (11)
- Alehandra Vanhek (43)
- Alex Prihodko (58)
- CU (1)
- CU/AI (11)
- CU/PU (20)
- CarolinaSeabra (3)
- CarolinaSebra (1)
- Cluster Frames (145)
- CreativeKeepblog (5)
- DAH-Tube (30)
- EscapeR-blog (7)
- FTU Cu (8)
- FTU FTU-CU (8)
- FTU Kit (58)
- MagDreamblog (5)
- MillieMask (65)
- MillieTemp (33)
- My kits (2)
- P4SBlog (10)
- PFD-Exclusive Tube (138)
- PFF-FreyaCT (1)
- RachelDesigns (15)
- RachelDesignsMask (213)
- RachelTemp (14)
- SimoneMask (21)
- Snags Wallpaper (1)
- Tresemask (14)
- VIxmask (55)
- VixTemp (2)
- Was PTU (1)
- Word art series1 (2)
- Zuzzmask (4)











































.gif)



















0 comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus