My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Oct 2, 2015
LadyDragus


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
It’s written in hope’s you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.
This tutorial is very special to me, because the kit I’m using is all about me, yes me.
Wicked Princess “Shani” made a kit that is all about what things I love, which the biggest is Dragons.. and more dragons..


Shani sells at a few stores
You can find them all on her blog
The kits' name is LadyDragus


I am using the PTU artwork of
Nocturne
She sells at Pics For design

I am using a FTU Mask by Vix (105)
You can get all of her masks on her blog
Here Vix PSP


Open a 700x700 size tag

Frame 1 c/p re-size by 80% leave in the middle of your tag…
Add a drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black
Take the white layer of your tube paste and re-size it by 40% pull to the middle of frame, clean off any extra on the bottom of frame..
Flower9 c/p re-size by 60% rotate 90° to the right, copy mirror pull to the left side of frame also…
Ribbon 1 c/p re-size by 65% pull to the bottom edge of flowers.
Clock 1 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the middle of the ribbon…
Harp 1 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the right of the clock…
Bottle2 c/p re-size by 30% add a sharpen more to the element then pull to the right of harp…
Dragon2 c/p re-size by 40% pull him up the left hand edge of frame, by the horse…
Book2 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the lower left hand edge of clock…
Flower 1 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the lower left hand edge of book, add a sharpen more to the element…
Flower 4 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the bottom edge of the book…
Bird 1 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of your tag, on the purple flowers…
Dragon 1 c/p re-size by 35% add a sharpen more pull him to sit on the left top edge of book, and ribbon…
Mask 1 c/p mirror re-size by 35% pull to the right hand edge of bottle…
Cup1 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…

Go to the bottom layer of your tag flood fill with paper4 apply mask from above, merge into one group, then up-size it by 110%


Thank you for reading my tutorial …

Tag for artist 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG