My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2 2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Search This Blog

Creative Fabrica

2a

Creative Teams

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi Happy-Pumpkin 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 Krysten_Art
MBMCT-blinkie

Artists and Store I like

Lrfd-EXVv-o Zindy

DAHBlinkie Mistichakya tinyturtle bellablinki tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania
Scrapsand-Company MSCS-Blinkie o-1jm1qr1mv12ih1gf51s151e35iihc

SAS-Blinkie2

tk-Enchanted-Scraps-blinkie 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 e3a80384-f010-4d01-a2ee-3bedc3aa9ca3 fc8c388d-9922-4d20-8949-d4531adfa041 moonshinedezinezblinkie-Sue-Howe-vi
May 27, 2013

Only in Pictures
I’m using a PTU artist by the name of
Sharon Hurst

 she sells at
My Tubed Art
You can find her work and many others

I’m am using a new Template I made today
Called Photo Frame
You can download this
Here Photo Temp
I am not using any scraps in this tutorial
So in some words it’s a old school tutorial
I will be using effects that are installed in the Paint Shop Pro program
No outside filters will be used
Colors from the tube

Take your tube and pick the pin from the bodice of her outfit and flood fill back of frame
Using the Weave Texture use
With these settings
Gapsize 10
Width 10
Opacity 100
These colors with the screen shot of Weave Color
Here is a screen shot of the color of the weave I used
You can use a different color if you wish off the tube

Now click on the Middle of The Frame
I’m using the brown from the wing of the kittie on her leg
Then I’m going to use Add Noise of 25 on the Effects feature in PSP9
Add a Drop shadow of black to the back of that layer,
Use these settings for the Drop shadow


Take your tube and Pull it to the right hand side of the  and put the Kitten as close to the left hand side where it will show in the middle of the frame
I am using my selection tool and cut out the kitten, and it will also show some of her leg,
Go to the upper top most layer of your tag and paste the tube again full size and re-size it by 90% and pull it to the very bottom of the temp

Now I’m going to us a paint brush effect on the background layer
I’m using Marble 2 and the same pink as one of the colors on the weave effect
I’m painting the marble all over the background layer about 10 different times.
Now take a blue from the tubes background and use the same brush or a different one and add that to the layer of the other brush
You can add more brush’s to the tag if you’d like
Or add Scrap elements..
I wanted something simple for this tube as it’s stunning by itself.. 


Add your copyright layer to your tag, and what ever saying you want it to say
Make sure you do put a saying on the tag .. MTA does not allow blank tags

And one for the store also

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA