My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

May 8, 2017
Beach Party


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…
This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using a new Mini kit
By Angel Wings Scraps
Summer Sun (taggers kit)

This is part of her store collab

 Here is a preview of the whole collab

I am also using one of the PU/Cu tubes she is putting in the collab
By Julia Fox


I am using a FTU template
By Horse Play Pasteures (188)
You can find all her goodies

I upsized to 725x725
Remove background layer , copyright layer
Delete layer’s 9&10
Layer one flood fill with paper 1
Layer 2 flood fill with paper 3
Layer 3,4,&6 flood fill with paper5
Layer 5 flood fill with paper 6
Layer 7 flood fill with paper 2
E61 c/p re-size by 65% pull to cover up the circle…
E48 c/p re-size by 65% pull to fit inside of the sun frame…
Layer 8 colorize to a color of your tube, I did pink
E12 c/p re-size by 65%
E11 c/p re-size by 95% pull to the left of beach sign on sand
Take the re-sized version of your tube (600pixels in height) paste and re-size by 85%, pull it to knell in front of your surfboard…
E17 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the far right hand edge of sand…
E13 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left of bag….
E18 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit by her knees…
E14 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit by camera …
E27 c/p re-size by 20% pull to sit on left side of the drink…
Move the 2 starfisht ot sit behind the frame better to hide most of the white background…
Add a new raster layer to your tag for your copyright and credit to kit maker…

Thank you for reading my tutorial

©LadyDragus~ April 2017

Tag for template maker and kit maker





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG