May 8, 2017
Beach Party


This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…
This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using a new Mini kit
By Angel Wings Scraps
Summer Sun (taggers kit)

This is part of her store collab

 Here is a preview of the whole collab

I am also using one of the PU/Cu tubes she is putting in the collab
By Julia Fox


I am using a FTU template
By Horse Play Pasteures (188)
You can find all her goodies

I upsized to 725x725
Remove background layer , copyright layer
Delete layer’s 9&10
Layer one flood fill with paper 1
Layer 2 flood fill with paper 3
Layer 3,4,&6 flood fill with paper5
Layer 5 flood fill with paper 6
Layer 7 flood fill with paper 2
E61 c/p re-size by 65% pull to cover up the circle…
E48 c/p re-size by 65% pull to fit inside of the sun frame…
Layer 8 colorize to a color of your tube, I did pink
E12 c/p re-size by 65%
E11 c/p re-size by 95% pull to the left of beach sign on sand
Take the re-sized version of your tube (600pixels in height) paste and re-size by 85%, pull it to knell in front of your surfboard…
E17 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the far right hand edge of sand…
E13 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the left of bag….
E18 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit by her knees…
E14 c/p re-size by 25% pull to sit by camera …
E27 c/p re-size by 20% pull to sit on left side of the drink…
Move the 2 starfisht ot sit behind the frame better to hide most of the white background…
Add a new raster layer to your tag for your copyright and credit to kit maker…

Thank you for reading my tutorial

©LadyDragus~ April 2017

Tag for template maker and kit maker





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Kit Match For

Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop Krysten_Art 9be57116-ebb5-43f5-baa0-cd3588ecf7d4 tk-Savage-Dezines-Blinkie-vi

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 rendeart-fan

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-Passion4-Scrapz-blinkie efrbt MDblogtrainlinkie CKlogofall
Midnight-Garden-Blinkie-Final-vi 05096135-59a1-4faa-98a8-c456e8bb2ddd

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC
MBM1Blinkie2021

Blogs I follow

sarah Tb-R-blinkie Blog-Blinkie-(1) nt-blinkie MBM1-Blinkie2021

Kitkats-Kreative-Kreations-Blog-Blinkie tk-MonsterQueen migfree-blinkie 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i ohRZaai unnamed tk-BHD-blinkie MizT BeckySE
tk-Kellysai-Artroomblinkie-vi tkpunkyaidreamscapeblinkie-vi tk-Scrappy-Fun-Blinkie-vi tk-Punky-Prodblinkie-vi blossom Diamond-Creations-Blog-Blinkie donnacutedesignzani tk-Salsa-QOD-blinkie O8LIKRA