My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Jun 8, 2012

I"m using the artwork of Freya Langford Sidebottom you need a lic to use her work 
You can get that here AIL,  
This is a tube that has a big close up and you'll need one like this tube so it will work .

I'm using the Scrapkit of Puprple Kreationz My Goth Attitude
 which i got from AIL 
This is a PTU kit.. SO NO ripping!!!!

600 x 300
open PK-GA-P11 Flood fill 
using the close up copy and paste it as a new layer, make the opacity 60%, then pull it to the left hand side of the tag. I did not re-size the close up as i think it looked perfect full size
Now take the full size tube and copy paste it as a new layer, 
Then pull it to the right hand side of the tag

Using the frame provided copy it and paste it over the upper top most layer of your tag

I added a default drop shadow on the frame, Now pull the full size tube above the frame keep her pulled the far right hand of the tag
Add your copy right and the name you want on the tag. Save and your done.. 
Always , Always use a new layer to write your font and copyright on, so they are not on the same layer...
I am using SlashHmkbold 

I used white as the forground color and black as the background color for the font
Added a gradient glow of 1-white
and used the PSP9 Default drop shadow on the text of the name


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop AWS-fanblink-byevolangel New-Blog-Blinkie1 o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG tk-angel-K-blinkie