My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Aug 9, 2014

Simply Aurora

Good afternoon I’m writing this tutorial on CorelX5,
This is written in hopes you have a working Knowledge of
Paint shop Pro or another graphics Program

I am using the PTU artwork 
of Freya Langford-Sidebottom
She currently sells at
Artistically Inclined Licensing
If you want to see more of Freya's art you can find them
on her website


I am using a PTU scrap kit by Pink Paradox Productions
The name of the kit i'm working with is
Moon Shadow Fae



I am using a mask with the only identifying thing is it labeled 2
If you have any idea where/who this belongs to please tell me and I’ll update my tutorial with the proper credit..

Open a 700x700 size tag, you can always re-size this later…
I’m shorting the elements to MSF-#
Open MSF79 c/p re-size by 70%,
MSF64 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the right hand side of the heart…
Take your tube paste it re-size by 65%, then follow the steps below, or do it your way…
These next step’s you might use a different version on how to do this
I am going to put the tube coming out of the inside of the heart,
Some people use the magic wand, to do this so the tube fits inside of the frame, I used the free hand tool and cut off the bottom of the tube to where she is coming out of the inside of the heart object…
MSF127 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left hand edge of you tag, the castle later will be behind this…
MSF103 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the lower edge of your tube…
MSF45 c/p re-size by 45% to the top of the flowers, move them so it looks like the book is laying on top of the top edge of the flowers MSF103…
MSF117 c/p re-size by 50% pull to the left hand edge of the book…
MSF44 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right hand edge of the book…
MSF3 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the left hand side of the 1st book above the plant…
Now click back on your tube
Open MSF69 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the left hand edge of your tube, where it looks like it is behind all of it, except the heart…
MSF-11 c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of the big book…
MSF67 c/p re-size by 30% mirror and pull just over the tail of the dragon…
MSF107 c/p mirror re-size by 20% pull to the left hand edge of black bush…
MSF12 c/p re-size by 15% pull in front of mushroom…
MSF46 c/p re-size by 40% pull to the very top of the tree with lights…
Click on the very bottom layer of your tag
Take paper5 use Shift+D make a new image, re-size it by going into pixels and making it 700x700 so it will fit the tag, then copy it as a new layer behind all other layers, apply the mask from above or one of your choice since I’m lost as to who shared it with me
Now merge the group layers into one layer
Apply this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 75
Blur 5
Color the green from her hair


Now go up to the top most layer, and apply your copy right and give credit to the kit maker if she/he requires it in their TOU…

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG