My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Aug 9, 2014

Mermaid in Lady’s attire

Good afternoon, this tutorial is written in Corel X5, 
it is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics Programs.
It was written out of my own mind, and thoughts
Inspired by the PTU kit making of
Irish Princess Designs
The kit i'm using is 

Kate sells at many stores
You can find her stores on her blog

And the PTU artwork of
Disco Science from
Pics for Designs
This is an exclusive tube you either have to paid into this tube,
or gotten it when you part of the monthly Exclusive club project.
You can find out more about PicForDesign

I am using a Mask by Melissaz Cretionz
When working with a tube with many layers, you will want to pick the layer’s you wish to work with or colorize to the kit or your own idea, then merge them and make a whole new image with just the merged layers of the color of the tube you want.
I always make sure I’ve got a re-sized version where the tube is 550pixels high, if the tube is not sitting or laying down this will work, if it is you need to make sure the length is not more than 55 pixels wide…

Open a 650x650 size tag, you can re-size later if you wish

Wreath c/p re-size by 75% leave in the middle of the tag…
Take the water, and paste it behind the frame, and pull it to where some show’s out side of the bottom of the frame…
Take the re-sized version of you tube paste it as a new layer
Splash Frame, copy paste it 2 times, mirror one of them pull to the right hand side of tag, and the other to the left hand side of your tag, clean off as much of the top part of the frame, so it covers the bottom portion of your tube…
Waves c/p re-size by 75% pull to the lower left hand side of your tag…
Drinks c/p re-size by 70% pull to the right hand edge of your tag…
Cora c/p mirror re-size by 30% pull to the left hand edge of drinks…
Light house c/p re-size by 50% pull to the right hand edge of drinks…
Plant c/p re-size by 40% pull to the left hand edge of lighthouse…
Grass c/p pull to the left hand edge of your tag, even with cora…
Go to bottom layer, under the water, flood fill with paper4 find a mask of  your choice, I’m using one called MC_Mask5 
After applying your mask merge the layers, add a drop shadow with these settings
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 76
Blur 5
Color I picked the blue from the water

Now I have to merge my full image, as my processor is slow…
Go to the top most layer add a new one and add your copyright to that layer, Make sure you understand the full TOU for PFD Pics they have updated how to do them on there store site…


Thank you for reading/doing my tutorial I would  love to see anything you create from it

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG