My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

May 12, 2015

For the Love of Frogs

This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work.
This is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro.
It written out of my own mind and thoughts not meant to look like others.


I am using a PTU Kit
By Toxic Desirez
I am a guest CT for her
I got this from her personal creative Team

You can find all of her store’s on her blog

I am using the PTU artwork of
Martian Abel
I got all of these tubes when he was with CILM
But you can get his tubes

I am using the Font Parisienne,
You can get this from any FTU font site

I am using a BeckyPSCreations Template
You can find all of her temps (196) on her blog
Here Becky P

I up-sized the template to a canvas size of 700x700
Delete these layers
3 frame bg & Square bg, and clamps, add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 50
Blur 5
Color black
(This will be the default drop shadow for the whole tag)
Flood fill Square with paper 7
Flood fill the raster titled fill with paper 11
3frame flood fill with paper4
Vertical strip flood fill with paper3
All of the heart’s flood fill with paper11, and add a drop shadow to the big heart only…
Doodle, color it a color from your tube, I chose the purple of her hair
Vines c/p pull it over the doodle re-size it by 75% add a sharpen more to the element, add the default drop shadow…
Fairy House c/p re-size by 50% pull to the bottom of vines…
Lights c/p re-size by 75% pull to the top frame, crop off any that show’s off the frame…
Hummonbird c/p re-size by 65% add a drop shadow from above, add a sharpen more to the element; pull to the top left hand edge of your tag…
Take the tube paste as a new layer, re-size by 75% (this will vary, depending on what tube you use)
Butterfly* c/p mirror re-size by 25% pull to the top of her head…
Dragon c/p re-size by 35% pull to the middle of the tag, above the fairy house…
Flower 1 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the hand she is leaning on, but not over it
Kissy frog c/p re-size by 30% pull to the left of the flower…
Bird c/p mirror re-size by 30% pull to the right hand edge of fairy house, to make it sit on top of it…
Cupcake c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right hand edge of frog…
Sparkle fairys, c/p re-size by 65% add a sharpen more, default drop shadow and pull just above the head of the kissy frog…

Make a new raster layer on the top of all, to add your credit’s and kit maker credit if she requires it.

Thank you for reading my tutorial
©LadyDragus~2015

Tag for kit maker and template maker


1 comment:

  1. Oh-My-Goudness!!!. How cute. I adore frogs. Thank you so much for the tag and the plug. The whole tag is so colorful an fun. You did a great job.
    Thanks again.
    Becky

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG