My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Nov 15, 2016
Blue Monday



This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work… This is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program… This is written by me, out of my own words, never meant to look like other’s work…

I am using the PTU artwork of
Sandra Chang-Adair

She sells at of her work

I am using a PTU kit
By Irish Princess Designs
Called Harvest Blues


Kate sells at a few stores you can find them all listed on her blog

I am using a FTU mask by Dee (mask Fallmask4)

Font: Birds of Paradise (FTU)

Open a 725x725 size tag
E24 c/p rotate it 90° to the left re-size by 60% leave in the middle of your tag…
E43 c/p re-size by 70% pull behind the frame…
Take the re-sized down version of your tube (I used the height at 600pixels)
Paste and pull to the bottom of your frame…
E52 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the lower left hand edge of your tag…
E9 c/p re-size by 30% pull behind the pumpkin cluster but in front of your tube…
E47 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the far right hand edge of your tag…
E10 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the right of pumpkin element…
E4 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the far left hand edge of your tag…
E89 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right of blue pumpkin…
E8 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the far left of blue pumpkin…
E7 c/p re-size by 20% pull to the upper left of the pumpkin cluster
Add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 70
Blur 5
Color black
E6 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the far right on the bottom of blue flower…
E5 c/p re-size by 20% pull to sit on top of the book…
Go to the bottom layer flood fill with paper 8 apply mask from above…

GO to top most layer and make a new raster layer for your credits and Lic#, and give credit to the kit maker if they require it..

Thank you for reading my tutorial

©LadyDragus 11-2016

Tag for mask maker

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG