My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Nov 23, 2016
Candy Cane



This tutorial is written in Corel X5(15), but any version should work… This is written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro, or other graphics program…This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like your work…

I am using the PTU artwork
Of
Wassim Jelessi

You can get this artwork


I am using a PTU Kit
By Happy Pumpkin Studio
Called Peppermint Treats


She sell at many stores
I got this as part of her personal CT team


Font I used is Candy Time

Open a 725x725 tag
E23 c/p re-size by 50%
Take your tube paste re-size by 65% pull to match the bottom of the candy cane frame…
E29 c/p re-size by 50% crop off any of it that show’s outside of the frame, pull to cover the very bottom edge of her bum…
E27 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right hand edge of tag…
E30 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left of tree…
E4 c/p re-size by 15% pull to the right of cup of coffee…
E12 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the left hand edge of your frame…
E26 c/p re-size by 25% pull to cover up the steam of the cup…
E58 c/p re-size by 20% mirror pull to the far left bottom of your cup…
E31 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left of ornament…
E3 rotate 15° to the left re-size by 25% pull to the rim of the cup , crop to make it look like it is coming out of the far left hand edge of your cup(big Santa cup)…
E76 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the right of ornament…
Go to the bottom layer flood fill with paper7 apply the mask from above, merge into one group size down by 95%, then add this drop shadow
Vertical 5
Horizontal 0
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color black
Go back to the top most layer make a new raster layer for your copyright and credit for kit maker, add what ever saying you want and y our done…

I made a matching Avie 150x200
I used 2 pieces of candy, and the same candy cane we used by the Santa cup, and a bright red background and used the same mask, merge into one layer and add your name to it..

Thank you for reading my tutorial

©LadyDraugs~11-23-2016

**do not copy or steal my tutorials, always link back to my blog**

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG