My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Feb 26, 2017
Frost Fiary


Time line banner tutorial…
This tutorial is written in Corel X5, but any version should work, it’s written in hopes you have a working knowledge of Paint Shop Pro or other graphics program…
This is written by me, never meant to copy or look like others work…


I’m using a PTU tube
By Graph Freaks
(I’m new to her CT)

You can find all of her tubes
I’m also using a matching kit
By SuzieQ

You can find her kits
Here SuzieQ

Open a 815x325 size banner and a 200x200 size avie
Flood fill both the  banner and avie with paper 14
All will be done on banner first
E48 c/p pull to the middle right of your tag…
E7 c/p re-size by 55% pull to the end of brush…
E12 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left of your tube…
E1 c/p re-size by 45% pull to the far right hand edge of the tag...
Take the full size tube c/p mirror pull to stand beside the trees…
E48 c/p re-size by 75% mirror pull to stand in front of your tube…
E10 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the left of your tube…
E74 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the right of mushrooms…
E8 c/p re-size by 35% pull to the right hand edge of your tag…
E9 c/p re-size by 25% pull to the left of road sign…
Now on to avie remember to flood fill with same paper as the banner
Take the sized down version of E48 paste pull to the bottom of the avie
Take the sized down version of E9 and paste pull to the right hand edge of your tag…
Take the sized down of E74 c/p pull to the left of the tree…
Now to find a font to match the kit, I think I’ll use Santa’s Sleigh full ..
Make sure you make a new raster layer to add your copyright to the banner and avie, remember no link to the store on banners …
I always add a buttonize on a separate layer to close off the banner and avie

Thank you for reading my tutorial…
©LadyDragus ~February 2017

Banners for the artist and kit make and show off tags too








0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG