My Blinkies :)

tk-Lady-Dragus-Blinkie2
2yua6c9-zpse3dc4e4b SD-Lady-Dragus-Art-vi-zps3b1bdf76

Creative Fabrica

2a

Wallpapers

Wallpaper-button2 Christmas-Wallpaper 2021-WP 2022
2023-Wallpaper

2024-Wallpaper

Artist and Some stores

Mistichakya AWS-fanblink-byevolangel tinyturtle Scraps-Designs bellablinki 150x50 tooshtoosh-vi kJx6Gd6 US5svJk 2v2a-LUr-TWx-EGj7i Hania DAHBlinkie

Search This Blog

Sep 24, 2013

Wrapped in Chocolate
By LadyDragus
I wrote this tutorial on September 24 2013
Any resemblance to another is not meant, it came from my own mind today
I’m using the  artwork of  Andrew Sussmann
You need a license to do use his work
You can get that here  MTA~MyTubedArt

I’m using a PTU Scrap kit by Rissa’s Designs

I’m using a FTU Template by Horse Play pasuters
Number 112
I’m using the font called Scrap Calligraphy you can find it on many Font sites.

Remove the copyright layer by deleting it
Just clear the background layer so we can use it later with a color from the tube/kit we use.

Open paper 7 and flood fill
Right Diamond
Left Diamond
Center Diamond
Now open paper
Flood fill
Right Diamond Frame
Left Diamond Frame
Center Diamond Frame
I’m going to add a default drop shadow
 Of
Vertical 5
Horizontal 3
Opacity 100
Blur 5
Color Black
**save your tag in case your PSP Crashes**

With the tube I’m using it has 4 different color choices on the hair/ and ribbon
Pick 3 of them so you can use them in the tag
Copy paste the first one over Left Diamond and then click on the frame above the tube using your selection tool select in side of the frame, click back on your tube go to Selections Modify expand 5 and cut the tube out
I did Left diamond then center diamond
On the Right diamond I re-sized the tube by 75% and pulled it to the middle of the Right diamond…
Open paper2 flood fill Bottom Rectangle frame and Top rectangle frame
Remove the Top Circle and the Bottom Circle from the Template
Click on the Rectangle frame and flood fill with the darkest brown on the color swatch on the right hand side of the swatch…
Add a gradient glow of white to the Rectangle frames on the layers…
Open CR_Flowers* c/p re-size by 50% pull to the middle of center and right diamond…
CR_HeartRose c/p re-size by 40% pull to the lower left hand corner of your tag…
CR_Shoes2 c/p re-size by 30% pull to the bottom of the heartrose…
CoCoHearts c/p re-size by 25% pull to the bottom of CR_Flowers
CR_lilies2 c/p rotate to the left by 90° then rotate another 25° then re-size by 60% pull to the middle bottom of your tag, should be over part of shoe but behind the CoCo Hearts
Now click on the layer Top Rectangle Frame and paste CandyStick
Re-size by 60% pull it to the middle of the frame…
Open ChocoCandy c/p re-size by 15% copy the re-size and paste it on the same layer on the other end of the candy stick…
Add your copyright to the tag and your water mark if you use one, then your done.
Make sure you put a saying on the tag also
No blank tags are allowed..
Thank you for reading my tutorial

LadyDragus…

One for the store, the  artist, the kit maker and the template maker...




Thank you 
I'd love to see what you make out of this, tag's for me are never necessary.. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for reading my tutorials and snagging my snags. I design under House of Dragus Graphics by LadyDragus

Stores I Sell At

Ho-DG-150x150 All of my older kits are here Kits and Clusters Sold Separately BA-Blinkie-01

Blog Trains for HODG

tk-oscrapblogtrain-blinkie

Forums

These have my permission to use my FTU kit for challenges and Cluster Frames for the Forums 2v2epcn-PMx-Am-EMC MBM-Member1-vi blinkie-CC-zps984f2f08

Creative Teams

Irish-Princess-Blinkie2-vi Elvenstar-Art-Tube-Shop AWS-fanblink-byevolangel New-Blog-Blinkie1 o-1hhk607u11a6rbbuecspgi1ibvc tk-Crystals-Creations-CTblinkie 6DkjWLG tk-angel-K-blinkie